TheFreakinDragonTheFreakinDragon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Metal Wrath Metal Wrath

Nice,I hope you read this

-Make a power bar so you can't keep the attack button in the whole time.
-mayby some upgrades
Other then that,it's fun,quick action,nice spaceships, nice to play between big games.

Drak On Drak On

PLEASE MAKE CHANGEABLE CONTROLS!!!!!!

I like the game but I just can't control it,I don't have a qwerty board so the controls are almost impossible to use,I got to use 2 hands just for moving.Other then that the game is pretty nice,mayby more variation.

Peda responds:

I understand everyone's problem, but i cant change it in an instant

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

Nice

It's good but I always die because of the landmines,that's stupid,you can't see'em

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

LOL

I killed Bush , That was sooo fun!I kicked hes @$$!

Pong unlimited Pong unlimited

Your Dutch aren't you?

If your not Dutch or Belgain you stole it.BTW i gave you a 4/5.Nice job

game-unlimited responds:

Yea i am dutch and no i didnt steal it.
A friend made it.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

there's something wrong

all the fbi agents are just hanging in the air.the only guys that attack are the bosses, can you fix it?

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

sweet

this was real fun.the coolest thing was that the girl changed in deamon wen she was alone.Deamon is almost invinsible has 9999 attack pionts.and they killed her but with all there fighters.(but I killed 2 of them)

Quibble Race Quibble Race

Dude this is good stuff

This is a good game but try to updated it and put music in this game.Mayby you can make something that you can custimize your Quibble that woud be even more fun.I hope you will try to do that.

League Bowling League Bowling

it looks like a SEGA-game

I had a 300 but nothing special happend why??????? the graphics aint good but remember me to sega-games so its fun

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

it's as good as FFa+ i love it

Omfg it's 1 of the best games of all on newgrounds.I have played it for houres and it's still fun.And you keap makin it better.Keap making such good games and movies.